how to start new game disney magical world
9/14/2022 6:42:36 PM
1. Begin by talking to Mickey Mouse in Central Plaza. He will give you some initial tasks to complete, such as picking 10 flowers or catching 3 fish.
2. After completing these tasks, you will be given a key to open up your own house in Disney Town. This is where you can save your game, change your clothes, and decorate your home.
3. You will also be given a Wardrobe Trunk. This is where you can store extra clothes and accessories. To change your outfit, simply open the Wardrobe Trunk and select the clothing you want to wear.
4. One of the first things you should do is explore the different worlds that are available. To travel to a different world, go to Central Plaza and talk to the world’s character. For example, to go to Alice’s Wonderland, speak to Alice.
5. In each world, you will find different quests to complete. These quests usually involve finding a specific item or defeating a certain number of enemies. Completing quests will earn you rewards, such as coins, items, and clothing.
6. You can also take pictures while you’re exploring the worlds. To take a picture, simply select the Camera Icon from the menu and point the camera at whatever you want to take a picture of.
7. One of the key gameplay mechanics is making friends with the characters in each world. To make friends, simply talk to them and complete the quests they give you. As you become friends with more characters, you will be able to unlock new content, such as furniture and clothing.
8. Another mechanic is collecting Stickers. There are over 400 stickers to collect, and they can be obtained by completing quests, taking pictures, and more. Some stickers are required to unlock certain furniture and clothing.
9. Furniture and clothing can be purchased from the shops in each world. To buy an item, simply select it from the shop menu and pay the required amount of coins.
10. There are also many minigames that can be played in each world. These minigames can be accessed from the menu and are a great way to earn rewards, such as coins and items.
9/14/2022 6:42:14 PM
1. Choose your world. When you first start the game, you'll be asked to choose between the three available worlds: Donald's Dream Land, Daisy's Garden, and Minnie's Melodyland. Each world has its own unique attractions, so take some time to explore them all and decide which one you want to start your game in.
2. Create your character. Once you've chosen your world, it's time to create your character! You can choose to be either a boy or a girl, and you'll also be able to customise your hair colour, eye colour, and clothing. Make sure to give your character a name that you'll remember, as you'll need it when you talk to people and NPCs in the game.
3. Get to know your surroundings. When you first start the game, take some time to explore your chosen world and get to know the lay of the land. Talk to the NPCs, visit the different attractions, and play the mini-games. This will not only help you get familiar with the game, but it will also give you a chance to earn some coins which you can use to buy items in the shops.
4. Set some goals. Once you've explored your world and gotten to know the basics of the game, it's time to start setting some goals. What do you want to achieve in the game? Do you want to collect all of the stamps? Build up your café? Make new friends? Having some goals in mind will help you stay motivated as you play.
5. Have fun! Remember, the most important thing is to have fun! Disney's Magical World is a great game with lots to do, so take your time and enjoy yourself.
We hope these tips have helped you get started on your new game. Remember, if you ever get stuck, there are plenty of resources available online to help you out, including our very own Game Answers section. Happy adventuring!